Maya - Defeats

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”

Friday, March 14, 2014

Tweaking Up the Journey

Yes, that is tweaking - and, not twerking, which is a popular term these days, made even more popular, if popular is the right word, by Miley Cyrus. But I digress, because if we start talking about Miley, I might be writing for a long time.

I have been working and working to make this site as perfect as it can be for now. I know that I have much more to go, but (at this point) you get the gist of where this sight might be heading. I'm correcting all the site URLs so that they are immediately clickable, but the links to the right of the page are opening on the same page versus a new page. To correct that, I might have to go to a different theme, if I can't find that snarky little setting that remains hidden to this eye at this time. Just don't want to rock what I have work so hard on already.

Please have patience, as I add more important links, more pages, and the like. I was hoping to get the donate button set up before the end of the day today and I think that I might have lost my chance to get hold of them today; hoping that they may be open on the weekend. Just goes to show you that, a journey is always is a process, a process that can take time and work to get that point where you have found your true passion. No worries! That isn't the major aspect of this site.

The major aspect of this is you, who might be struggling with some conflict in your life at this time, which may or may not stem from your past (possibly a traumatic past). There are many levels of help out there; however, I will be there to help you "tweak" your journey, meaning that we will examine what has defined you in the past and work through some hurdles that you might have keeping from getting you to point B, and explore some possibilities of avenues to get you to the point B through creating some goals and visions of what you wished you could have become, if "only" your life hadn't had the turn of the events from the past.

Can't wait to get to know you more.

Let's talk, the first step to redefining your journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment